Regulations, Directives and Decisions constitute the secondary law of the European Communities and are published in the Official Journal L (OJL) series. The Official Journal (OJ) is the major source of information on legislation and is published in the three parts listed below. A Regulation is binding in its entirety to all member states. A Directive is binding on member states but each state decides the form and methods by which to implement the directive. A Decision is binding in its entirety upon those to whom it is addressed.
- Index to the Official Journal of the European Communities: alphabetical index and methodological table
DDR: ZZ EMY .O248 (1978 -)
- Index to the Official Journal of the European Communities: monthly index
DDR: ZZ EMY .O249 (<1997-1998>)
Other Legal Sources:
- Directory of European Union legislation in force
Use this directory to locate primary and current secondary legislation.
- Index A-Z: numerical and alphabetical index of cases before the Court of Justice of the European Communities since 1953, situation on August 31 ...
DDR ZZ EMJ12 .I55 .ENG
- Bulletin of the European Union
DDV ZZ EMA1 .B72
The bulletin provides a summary of EU activities in selected policy areas from 1994 until 2005.
- Documents [microform] ; COM
DDM ZZ EMA .C54 <1983-2002>
- General report on the activities of the European Union
DDV ZZ EMA .G26 (1994-)
- Bureau of European Policy Advisers analyzes hot topics in EU policy-making.