Treaties establishing the mandates and operation of major intergovernmental international organizations. Note that many historic treaties are also found in the Avalon Project's collection of historical documents.
- Council of Europe treaties and conventions
- European Union treaties (via EUR-Lex) and Treaties Office Database (via Treaties Office)
- Free Trade Agreements (NAFTA and CAFTA) - Hauser Global Law School Program (NYU)
- International Civil Aviation Organization Legal Bureau Treaty collection A registry of international air law treaties.
- International Criminal Court (via Georgetown Law Library)
- International Labour Organisation NORMLEX (Information System on International Labour Standards)
- International Maritime Organization conventions
- International Monetary Fund Articles of Agreement (Bretton Woods Treaty)
- NATO North Atlantic Treaty (1949)
- Organization of American States Multilateral Treaties or Bilateral Agreements
- Unesco Conventions
- United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea
- United Nations Human Rights Treaty Bodies
- United Nations Maritime Space database
- United Nations Treaties and Principles on Space Law
- United Nations Treaty Collection
- World Trade Organization Legal Texts including various pre-WTO texts and the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT, 1947)
- World Intellectual Property Organization WIPO-Lex a one-stop search facility for national laws and treaties relating to intellectual property. It also features related information which elaborates, analyzes and interprets these laws and treaties.
Brill online e-books contains the former collections of Martinus Nijhoff. Two parts of the collection are "Human Rights and Humanitarian Law" and "International Law". This may offer content such as: International Tribunal on Law of the Sea; International Criminal Tribunal for Former Yugoslavia documents; Law and practice of the United Nations.