Find journal articles and periodicals
Why use Journal Articles?
- They are more up-to-date than most books.
- They are “peer reviewed” by other scholars in the field who check for academic integrity.
- They are concise and usually only 5-10 pages in length.
- Every article will contain cited references that appear as footnotes and/or bibliographies.
- Print journals cannot be signed out of the Library but many are now in electronic format. Check the date for online availability.
Databases to search for journal articles: